Do you prefer to install a Wavlink WiFi extender using wifi.wavlink.com? In that case, don’t panic! You’ve arrived at the proper location. With a Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup, you can easily boost the wireless extender speed and catch the dropped wireless network signals. With this extender device, you may increase the wireless signal coverage in your house or place of business. If you’re setting up a wavlink range extender for the first time and are confused about how to proceed, read this thread all the way through. The simple steps for configuring a Wavlink range extender are described here.
How do I Set Up a Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender?
Here are instructions for setup the Wavlink AC1200 extender.
- Turn on your Wavlink AC1200 after unboxing it.
- Watch for the power LED to turn totally green after pushing the power button.
- Do not forget to maintain the booster near the router.
- Set up an AP extender to connect.
- After inputting Ap.setup or 192.168.10.1, hit the enter key to launch any web browser.
- To sign in, enter your personal information.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Your repeater can be moved to its new location now that it has been detangled.
- Note: Follow the instructions for your wifi range extender on the screen if you need any help with it. Visit the official website at ap.setup for additional details.
Note: If you need any help regard your wifi extender so contact our technician or visit ap extender setup for better assistance.
Wavlink Ac1200 wifi extender setup with using wps button
Let’s look at another method, the WPS method, which is thought to be the quickest and easiest, for setup your Wavlink repeater. Once the Wavlink AC1200 setup with WPS is complete, you can setup your extender in less than two minutes without entering a username, password, or SSID. Let’s now examine the WPS method’s operation.
The following are the WPS setup instructions for the Wavlink AC1200:
- On your Wavlink AC1200.
- Ensure that it is not too far from your home’s router.
- Simply press your booster’s WPS button.
- On your home router, press the same WPS button now.
- When your repeater displays three continuous green lights, it has likely been installed and setup.
- You can unhook the repeater and put it anywhere you choose.
How can I upgrade the Wavlink AC1200 firmware?
You must upgrade the firmware on your Wavlink AC1200 to fix any problems you may experience when using your extender (whether it is not providing the desired speed or something else). It has new features that might help you relax as well as more security features.
To update the firmware on your Wavlink AC1200, follow these steps:
- On your Wavlink AC1200.
- Take a look at any smartphone.
- Find Ap.setup.
- Go to settings and then select firmware upgrade.
- Follow the instructions to complete the firmware upgrading process.
- The booster will need some time to wait, so refrain from unplugging it during that time.
Steps for troubleshooting
- Users on some networks that by default use the IP address 192.168.10.1 are unable to use the WPS button. If you are unable to connect using the WPS button, you can configure your extender using the setup administrator page of your extender.
- A close proximity between your extension and your wireless router is ideal. If not, expanding your network will have a very different impact on you. Keep it at least one meter away from your router for best results.
- Away from any electrical interference devices, place your extension. Leave monitors, Bluetooth gadgets, and cordless phones at home.
Wavlink Ac1200 Extender Reset
Before trying to factory reset the wavlink extender, make sure it is properly connected to the power outlet.
- Check the reset hole on the repeater.
- Additionally, for 20 seconds, hold the reset hole down with a paperclip or pencil.
- The power led indicator will become amber as you reset the wifi booster.
- Look for a steady green turn on the power lead.
- See the section after this one for instructions on how to install the configured Wavlink WIFI extender.