Motorcycle gloves are an essential part of any women’s safety riding gear. However, it is vital to choose suitable gloves for yourself before enjoying the riding experience.
Here is a list of the top four women’s motorcycle gloves that can be your best choice.
Top 4 Women’s Motorcycle Gloves.
The top four motorcycle gloves for women are:
1. Alpinestars Stella Baika Lady
- These gloves have short cuffs and full-grain leather.
- They are incredibly resistant and rigid.
- A TPU protector has been injected into the joints.
- They also have spongy EVA padding for extra comfort and damping on fingers and the outer part of the hand.
- These gloves have pre-curved fingers, a Velcro closure, and a touch finger to use the smartphone or GPS.
- These are one of the best options for women’s biking gloves.
2. Dainese Tempest D-Dry Long.
- These are unisex gloves that can be an excellent choice for women riders.
- These women’s motorcycle gloves have a waterproof membrane with superior efficiency and thermal padding.
- They also have comfortech protections on the finger joints.
- The palm is reinforced with inserts of elastic fabric.
- It also has a Visor Wiper to clean the dirt off the visor and excellent finishing of the tactile index.
- They are preferable gloves for winter and rainy days.
- The smaller sizes of gloves are suitable for women bikers.
3. Tucano Urbano New Mary Lady
- These are gloves for women bikers that are made with mid-length cuffs and elastic fabric.
- They have a thermal lining and a proprietary Hydroscud waterproof and breathable membrane.
- These gloves have D30 reinforcements on the palm and silicone inserts for good adhesion.
- The gloves have a fitted pattern with adjustable wrist Velcro.
- They are compatible with smartphones; hence are an excellent choice for urban women riders.
- These gloves are also a great option during the winter.
4. Garibaldi TCS Lady
- These are other winter gloves that are preferable for women riders.
- These are also known as heated gloves; hence are a great choice during the winter.
- These gloves are made of Nyspan fabric with goatskin palms.
- These gloves have a rechargeable battery in 3 adjustable heat settings with 2 hours and 30 minutes of battery life.
- They have a waterproof, breathable, and windproof Hipora membrane.
- They also have Primaloft thermal insulation padding to keep your hands warm.
- These gloves have thermoplastic protectors on the joints.
- You can increase the control and grip of your bike with these gloves, as they have silicone reinforcements on the tips of the fingers.
- They also have Velcro closure for the best benefits.
- These are the ideal gloves for the winter season and long bike rides.
The above ones are some of the top women’s motorcycle gloves available. However, there are many other women’s biking gloves in the market that you may like.