Most men who have this erectile dysfunction cannot express themselves properly to others due to the fear of losing social status. But if this problem can be treated with the right medication, it can be cured very easily. You need to take proper treatment. Suhagra is one of the best among them, available in different doses such as Suhagra 20 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg and 200mg. Suhagra 50mg is prescribed to those who have the middle stage of ED.
What is Suhagra?
Containing Sildenafil Citrate, Suhagra mainly treats sexual disorders such as Erectile Dysfunction and impotence due to improper blood circulation or insufficient blood flow into the penis. With these problems, it is difficult to get healthy erection when you are in bed. This medicine only gives you the best result when you are sexually aroused.
How Suhagra works?
From in blood flow in the penis is the main reason of ED. Suhagra on that are, as it helps to improve the blood flow into the penis or other sexual organs. Besides erectile dysfunction, Suhagra is highly effective in treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. If you miss the proper dose of the medication, you cannot get the best possible result.
Typical Dosage for Suhagra 50 mg
Suhagra 50mg must be taken once a day according to the doctor’s prescription. If you want get the best result you should take it before 30 minutes to one hour of sexual activity. The drug comes in multiple forms and strengths; the only doctor can determine which power you need to take. In case of miss a dose of this drug, you must take it as soon as you remember, before sexual performance. A mature man can take this medicine once a day, not more than that. After taking overdose, you need consult the medical practitioner as soon as possible because an overdose can cause severe side effects.
Side Effects Of the medication:
Sometimes the use of Suhagra may cause some side effects
- Nose bleeding
- Empty stomach
- Infection in the respiratory tract.
- Running nose
- Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping
- Sore throat
After taking this drug, if you are suffering from such types of side effects for a long time, you need to consult with a doctor as soon as possible.
- Take only one tablet a day; you should avoid overdose because it is powerful medicine.
- If you are already taking the nitrates drug, it is recommended to avoid Suhagra Tablets mg tablets; it can have negative on you.
- You should avoid Grapefruit juice and alcohol whiles taking this drug.
- During treatment, you have to avoid moving or running heavy equipment.
Things to avoid before taking Suhagra
There is something that you need to avoid during Suhagra. these are mentioned below
- Avoiding or quitting alcohol consumption
- Stop smoking
- Try to avoid the junk foods
- Improper lifestyle
What precautions should be taken while taking medicine?
Like other ED medicine, Suhagra is designed only for men, not women.
- If you are already taking other drug for erectile dysfunction, you should not take Suhagra Tablets.
- If you are already taking this drug and the doctor wants to prescribe any new medication, immediately inform the doctor. First, you must stop this medicine for some days and start the new treatment.
- These drugs can weaken thinking or reaction power and lower your blood pressure, so take the proper precaution before taking this drug. It is best idea to inform the doctor, he or she will determine, you can take the medicine or not.
- The men who are already taking the nitrate medication should avoid taking the Suhagra Tablets.
- During this medicine, consumption of alcohol and smoking should be prohibited as it can create specific adverse and severe effects on the patient.
- You should avoid Suhagra if you prefer to consume highly fatty foods because the medicine cannot work properly with highly fat or oily food.