Summary: Without having an Outlook application installed on your system, you are not allowed to see the PST file’s elements. It can be possible only if you convert the .pst file into a suitable file format like PDF. So there, if you are one of the users who want to convert PST to PDF with attachments, then go through this article. Here you can find the right solutions to finish the given task with a perfect tool, PST Converter software, along with the free methods.
As we know, PST file is used by MS Outlook to store the information and is exportable through Outlook’s Import Export feature. But, numerous users want to share their emails and the other components with their colleagues or XYZ. Then, it becomes complex because a PST file does not permit you to access the files without Outlook. Therefore, many users are searching for a way to convert PST to PDF with attachments.
Another thing is why users chose only PDF over the various file formats available. PDF is a universally accessible file format using any device you use, like Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows, or Linux. Moreover, the document format is shareable even in a low internet connection without losing its original formatted file structure. After getting an analysis on the PST and PDF, let’s perform the manual method to execute the given task.
Manual Way to Export PST to PDF
There are some free methods, and using them, you can convert your Outlook .pst to PDF files. You can use Adobe Acrobat software, but it’s a paid service. Therefore, if you are comfortable paying much, then you can convert PST to PDF with Acrobat. Otherwise, go with Outlook’s inbuilt Adobe PDF feature to do the same task.
- Launch your Outlook application on your computer.
- After that, select the email that you want to export.
- Then, click on the File tab and click the Print button.
- Now, choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option from the drop-down menu.
- Again, click on the Print button and give the file location and file name.
- Thereafter, click on the Save button to save the PST to PDF format.
The above-mentioned solution is easy if you don’t need to batch convert PST to PDF format. On the other side, use the most appropriate solution, PST Converter Tool, if you have many PST files to convert into PDF format.
Advanced Tool to Convert PST to PDF With Attachments
PST Converter Tool is the most reliable and effective utility which enables you to convert your PST files to Portable Document Format. Moreover, the best PST to PDF converter allows you to migrate PST files into PDF with 100% data accuracy. Also, The utility is embedded with many ultra features which help users to finish the given task conveniently. Now, go to consider the utility steps to finish the migration task.
Steps to Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook
Here, the tool provides you with the work procedure in a stepwise manner which you can use to export your MS Outlook PST files into document format.
- Install and Run the PST Converter Tool on your PC.
- After that, choose Single/Multiple File and hit the Browse button.
- Here, select the Files/Folders from your system and click Next.
- Next, check the files and go with the Next button.
- Thereafter, choose the saving file format as PDF from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, hit the Convert button to begin the conversing task.
If you want to use the free methods to export your Outlook .pst files then you may choose Outlook’s inbuilt feature Microsoft Print to PDF option. However, this method is easy for only if you haven’t many PST files to convert into PDF. The easiest and quick solution is to go with a professional tool to convert PST to PDF with attachments in bulk.