Want to bulk convert Outlook email to PDF format without using Outlook? Looking for the finest PST to PDF Conversion Tool that doesn’t require Outlook? Not to worry! This article will help you to know how to batch print PST files to PDF along with attachments.
Adobe portable files are now required for all mobile users, whether they work in business or another industry. Additionally, a PDF document is accepted as a standard format to present digital evidence in court. Well, a PST file export to PDF solution is something that many Outlook users are searching for. The basis is that PDF files can be accessed across several platforms. We will thus cover all possible methods for doing the conversion in the section that follows. To fully understand how to bulk convert Outlook email to PDF file format, read this post.
Reasons for Convert PST File to PDF File
Most people carry their important information with them wherever they go when they go to other places. Since you cannot use the same email client wherever you go, carrying the email data presents certain challenges. As a result, a lot of users search for a way to batch print PST files to PDF format without Outlook. Here are a few causes for conversion:
- To protect important information, PDF files can be encrypted. Additionally, they preserve 100% accuracy for data integrity.
- Microsoft Outlook is platform-dependent Without Outlook, PST files cannot be accessed. Aside from this, however, PDF is a platform-independent document format that can open without difficulty on any machine or platform.
- Unlike other MS Office tools, MS Outlook does not save PDF documents. The user might need to convert PST file to PDF without Outlook because of Outlook’s saving formats.
- A PDF document may be opened on any device, including cell phones, PCs, and other devices, and is a portable file format that is simple to share from anywhere.
How to Bulk Convert Outlook Email to PDF using Free Manual Method?
The steps to convert an Outlook PST file to a PDF file format are as follows:
- Open the Outlook email client, then choose the emails you want to save as PDFs.
- Now, select Print from the File menu.
- Then, choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the menu.
- To continue, press Print.
- Hit the Save tab after choosing PDF from the Save as type drop-down option.
Drawbacks of Using Free Manual Solution
The main disadvantage of this method is that it prevents batch Outlook email to PDF conversion without using Outlook. Installation of Microsoft Outlook is required for this technique. Executing this process as though there are a lot of PST files to be imported also takes a lot of time and effort. In addition, using this manual solution needs the proper technical skills.
How to Batch Print PST Files to PDF with Professional PST to PDF Tool?
You can try a powerful and robust third-party tool like CubexSoft PST to PDF Converter to get over these limitations. Without installing Outlook, this automated software enables the conversion of Outlook emails, tasks, notes, calendars, contacts, etc. to PDF along with attachments. Even a beginner may use it because of its user-friendly GUI interface and lack of technical understanding. Furthermore, this utility is compatible with all Mac OS, Windows, MS Outlook, and Adobe Reader editions.
Watch the Online Tutorial of PST to PDF Conversion Tool
How to Bulk Convert Outlook Email to PDF? – Complete Working Guide
Run PST Converter Tool on your machine and load PST Files.
Now, Preview loaded Files and press the Export button to proceed.
Then, select PDF as the output saving option from the Select Saving Options list.
After that, go to the Advanced Settings options for PDF & other Settings.
Finally, hit the Convert tab to start the PST file to PDF conversion task.
Noticeable Features of Outlook Converter
- Bulk PST to PDF conversion without MS Outlook.
- Directly convert PST to PDF with or without attachments.
- Offers file naming and date filter options.
- Keep folder structure intact while printing.
- Without any data loss, convert every item from the PST file.
- Provides Features of Date Stamping & Bates Numbering.
- Compatible with all recent Windows OS, Mac OS, and Outlook editions.
Everyone is aware that Outlook is a well-liked email client application that is accessible to both personal as well as professional users. How to batch print PST files to PDF format is a popular question in the market nowadays. Both manual and professional methods of converting Outlook emails into PDF format have been covered in this article. You can use either one of these two methods based on your preferences and needs.