Deleted files can be easily recovered using data recovery software and that is a problem when you give your PCs to someone else. Whether sensitive financial data, business documents, or scandalous photos with which you could be blackmailed. You probably don’t want people to get their hands on your private stuff.
So, most users find a way to erase an entire disk. When you erase data from your computer with basic data-erasing features, they remain on your hard drives and provide users with an opportunity to recover data for a specific purpose.
Reason to erase an entire hard drive
- If you are selling your computer or hard drive. Before you pass the system you want to remove all confidential and financial information from the hard drive.
- To protect personal data from other culpable persons.
- Remove duplicate and unnecessary files from the hard drive.
- Free up disk space.
- Make confidential information inaccessible to others.
How To Permanently Erase the Entire Hard Drive So That It Cannot Be Recovered?
To permanently erase data from a hard drive, you need to use Data Erasure Software with Bitrecover Software. With this technique, permanently deleted files cannot be recovered. Windows doesn’t provide a built-in tool that can scan and completely erase your hard drive.
- Download and launch the software on your Windows desktop.
- Now add files and select the drive you want to erase.
- After that, apply the data filters or select the files you want.
- Lastly, press the delete button to start the destruction process.
Highlighted Features Of Using Automated Software
- You can erase 20+ hard drives with the same software.
- This software also offers the possibility to select a file or a complete folder according to your choice.
- This application also generates log reports during the deletion process.
- It is easy to use and has a simple graphical user interface.
- It allows you to delete files by date range, and file name and overwrite text data.
Simply deleting features does not permanently delete files from your hard drive. It can be easily restored by anyone. Only Data Erasure Software is the perfect choice to permanently erase data from your hard drive, leaving no trace. Once the data is erased from your hard drive, nobody will recover it (not even you).
Also Discussed: How Do I Export PST Files From Outlook 2011 For Mac?