So About the program of in vitro fertilization at the expense of compulsory medical insurance in the Stavropol Territory The medical field, which is called “assist reproductive technologies” (hereinafter referred to as ART), is now rapidly developing. ART are methods of infertility treatment.
The basis of ART today has become the classic method – in IVF Treatment in Pakistan (hereinafter referred to as IVF). IVF refers to high-tech medical care. This development brought the problem of infertility treatment and made it possible to achieve pregnancy in a huge number of women who were previously childlessness. Since 2013, medical assistance in infertility using the IVF procedure h out as part of the basic program of compulsory medical insurance.
History of IVF Procedure
Since 2016, the provision of medical care in the treatment of infertility using IVF Treatment in Pakistan is carries out only in the CHI system. In 2018, the IVF procedure become more accessible to patients: within the framework of the basic compulsory medical insurance program. It become possible to thaw cryopreser embryos with subsequent transfer of embryos into the uterine cavity, which was previously carried out at the expense of patients’ own funds.
Indications for the use of donor oocytes in ART programs are: the absence of oocytes due to natural menopause. Premature ovarian failure syndrome and other reasons, as well as unsuccessful repeated attempts to conduct an IVF program (3 or more) with an insufficient response of the ovaries to superovulation stimulation, repeated receipt of low-grade embryos qualities, the transfer of which does not lead to pregnancy, a decrease in ovarian reserve.
How to apply IVF
The IVF procedure using donor oocytes is carries out within the framework of compulsory medical insurance. However, the purchase of donor oocytes is carrie out at the expense of the patient. The official website of the Ministry contains information on the IVF procedure, on the list of medical organizations involved in the treatment of infertility by IVF at the expense of compulsory medical insurance, as well as information on regulatory documents governing the procedure for referring patients to IVF.
- Statement of consent to the processing of personal data (a sample is available on the website of the Ministry);
- Extract from the outpatient card (original and copy);
- Passport (original and copy);
- CHI policy (original and copy);
- SNILS (original and copy).
To be place in the queue for cry transfer at the expense of compulsory medical insurance:
- Statement of consent to the processing of personal data;
- Discharge statement issued by a medical organization that conducted the IVF program and IVF cost in Pakistan at the expense of compulsory medical insurance;
- An extract from an outpatient card with a limitation period of not more than one year (copy);
- Extract from the embryological protocol;
- Passport (copy);
- CHI policy (copy).