Are you trying to open an OLM file in Windows and don’t have an exact solution? Don’t worry, the search ends here. In this post, we explain the best technique to open an OLM file in Windows. Unfortunately, implementing this solution is not an easy task.
As a professional, you know that an OLM file is only compatible with Mac OS, and when a user wants to access an OLM file in Windows Outlook using OLM Converter. Then stay with us until the end for a helpful solution to avoid any queries regarding this in the future.
Microsoft Outlook is used by Windows as well as Mac. However, the mailbox data is stored in different file formats in both email clients. OLM file extension is a specific file format used by Outlook for Mac to store email messages, calendars, contacts, and all other mailbox data. The OLM file fulfills the same role as the Outlook Windows file. OLM files are not accessible in Windows.
Reason To Open An OLM File On Windows
- When a user receives an OLM file from their client and wants to access it in Outlook Windows.
- The user has decided to migrate from Mac to Windows.
- You want to temporarily access Outlook for Windows at home/office.
How To Open An OLM File On Windows?
There is no direct manual solution to access OLM files on Windows Outlook.
Therefore, follow the two below-mentioned steps:
- Convert OLM to PST file format.
- Then, upload this data to Outlook for Windows.
How To Access An OLM File on Windows Outlook?- Quick and Reliable Solution
It is advisable to choose OLM to PST Converter as it is the best choice to get the job done instantly and safely. The best thing about this software is that you can convert unlimited OLM files at once.
- Download the converter and launch it on your Windows machine.
- Select and insert the OLM file into the software panel.
- Choose PST from the list of export options.
- At last, set the result target and click Convert to get the result immediately.
Major Benefits Of Using Automated Software
- It allows to convert OLM to CSV, PDF, TXT, EML, NSF and many more export options.
- It maintain mailbox data structure same as the input. Also, PST Converter provide strong data protection to keep data remain unchanged.
- The email filter option allows you to select specific dates.
- You can select a file or folder as you like.
- This software is easy to run by anyone, whether they are technical or non-technical users.
- There is no need to install any other application (not even Outlook) to perform the operation.
On this page, we have explained the solution to open an OLM file on Windows. This automated software is designed with advanced algorithms to prevent any kind of data loss or file corruption. Again, this tool does not affect the original document. So, we recommend you try this tool. If you encounter any errors or difficulties in the future. You can contact our technical support team to get a solution immediately.
Also Discussed: How To Move Multiple EML Files Into Outlook?