Nowadays, most organizations are moving to Outlook 365, which is an Outlook web offered by Microsoft. So, when users migrate to Outlook 365, then they also wish to import PST to Outlook 365 to move their old emails. To migrate all your old emails through migrating PST files into Outlook 365, users must go through a stepwise process.
Users who are unknown of ways to perform this task can read this article until the end and will get the solutions to perform this process. Also, we will share a reliable method to import your PST file into Office 365 (Outlook 365) in the fastest way.
Advantages of migrating to Office 365
One can get a lot of benefits after migrating to Office 365, a cloud-based Saas. Let us discuss some advantages of choosing Microsoft 365.
- Office 365 is affordable for all users; even users can purchase for individual ones.
- It gives various services, including Outlook, Exchange Online, Yammer, Skype for Business, and many more.
- It is easy to access; users can also access multiple accounts at a time in MS Office 365.
- Users do not face any downtime situations in Microsoft Office 365.
- The maintenance charges of Microsoft 365 are about nil because it is a cloud-based Saas.
- Moreover, in our schools and colleges, we worked on the Microsoft products like MS Word, Excel, etc., so most users are familiar with the products of Microsoft.
- No requirements for technical skills to work on Office 365; it is easy to use for all users.
Getting too many benefits from Office 365 will encourage users to move forward with this migration process. Then, users want to import PST to Outlook 365 to access all the data stored in PST files.
What are the methods to migrate PST to Office 365 (Outlook 365)?
This importing process can complete with two methods, which are manual and professional. The manual procedure will help you to import PST to Outlook 365, but it has so many limitations that we will discuss in the next paragraph. In the professional method, we will introduce third-party software to complete this process in an easy way. Now, let us mention the difficulties of the manual method that users may face while migrating.
Difficulties of the manual method
Users face a lot of difficulties when migrate PST to Office 365 cloud-based service. Some of them are common among the users, which are mentioned below.
- The PST file larger than 20 GB cannot be migrated with the help of a manual method.
- Implementing too many steps is a bit complicated for non-technical users.
- No option to filter items before initiating the migration process.
- Once the process gets started, users can’t resume or pause the task.
With the manual method, this task may take a long time to complete and also a high risk with the data. So, try the Shoviv professional third-party tool to migrate PST to Office 365 in a quick way. Go and read the next section and understand the features and working process of the Shoviv professional tool.
Shoviv professional solution to import PST to Outlook 365
We learned that the manual method is challenging, and new users may face a lot of difficulty in completing this task. So, try the Shoviv PST to Office 365 Migration Tool to complete this process in a simplified manner. This software gives access to add various PST files at a time to perform the migration process. It allows users to select a large-sized PST file without any limitations.
This software has a simple user interface that makes it easy for users to import PST to Outlook 365. Moreover, users can add corrupt PST files to repair in this professional software. It perfectly retains folder structure and meta properties of the data. Users can even save PST files in other formats, such as EML, MSG, vCal, HTML, etc.
In this article, we shared information regarding the importing PST file. Here, we learned reliable software to import PST to Outlook 365 quickly. At last, we suggest users try the Shoviv professional third-party tool to complete this importing process. Users can also try its free demo version to test the working and features of the software. This free demo version gives access to process the first 50 items per folder.