The orphaned OST file cannot be accessed in Outlook. Hence, users cannot access emails and other items in an OST file in Outlook. This leads to lost productivity and permanent data loss situations if not fixed quickly. If you want to access an orphaned OST file, you need to convert the OST file to PST with OST Converter.
Outlook is a cloud-based email client developed by Microsoft. It saves its mailbox data in OST and PST file extension. When we configure our IMAP account with Outlook, it will automatically create the OST file on our local drive. Because the Exchange server profile is inactive or the mailbox has been disabled, OST files become orphaned. This guide will give you the perfect solution to access an orphan OST file in Outlook. So stay with us till the end of the blog and read carefully to avoid any issues similar to these issues that may arise in the future.
Reason to open orphan OST file in Outlook 365
- When a user has an orphan OST file on a computer and the user wants to open data present in an OST file.
- An OST file was received by clients because an attempt was made to orphan an incorrect process.
How to access orphan OST files in Outlook PST?
It’s sad but there is no official solution to open an orphan OST file. So, we recommend you choose an OST to PST converter. Using Bitrecover software is a perfect choice to get your work done instantly with full privacy. The best thing about this software is that you can complete the entire conversion process in just a few simple steps.
- Download the converter and launch it on your Windows desktop.
- Choose the OST file and add it to the software panel.
- Here, click on the PST in the multiple export options.
- At last, choose the output destination and tap Convert to get the output immediately.
Main Benefits Of Using Automated Software
- It preserves data integrity during the process. Also, the PST converter comes with a full guarantee to prevent any kind of data loss during the process.
- With this software, you can convert inaccessible, orphaned, password-protected OST files with the same software.
- It provides the ability to split PST files by required size like 2GB, 5GB, 10GB, etc.
- You can convert specific folders using the email filter option to remove unwanted data.
- It carries out the conversion process without damaging the original data.
On this web page, we have guided you through the best process to access an orphan OST file. There is no manual solution to access orphan OST files. So, we recommend you opt for automated software to save your time and effort. The best thing about this software is that you can convert unlimited OST files at once. If you encounter any confusion or difficulty during the process, you can contact our technical support anytime, anywhere, and they will solve your problem immediately.
Also discussed: How Do I Export PST Files From Outlook 2011 For Mac?