Erasing a hard drive may sound like something done by someone who scrupulously cleans their computer hardware, but in computing it means erasing all information on the hard drive, making it unrecoverable.
Unfortunately, you heard me right. Just because you deleted a file on your computer and emptied the Recycle Bin doesn’t mean it’s gone forever. A little more work is required to ensure that these files are properly deleted. However, if you’re considering donating, selling, or even recycling an old computer with a hard drive, it’s worth investing your time.
Reason To Erase A Hard Drive of Complete Information
- When users want to donate their old computer and sell it to other users.
- To make protected personal information inaccessible to others.
- To protect financial and confidential information from guilty users.
How To Wipe A Hard Drive Of All Information?
If you are a computer user, you know that there are many tools on the Internet. Therefore, we recommend you opt for Data Erasure software. It is one of the perfect solutions to erase any type of storage device without leaving any trace. It is specially coded to erase hard drives of any size and cannot be recovered by anyone, not even you.
- Install and launch the data-erasing software on your Windows PC.
- Browse the partitions or drives you want to clean.
- Select the filter or other required files that you want to delete.
- Finally, press the delete button to end the data shredding process.
Other Highlighted Features Of Using Data Wipe Software
- It allows three different types of wipes: Slow, Medium, and Fast. You can opt for any of these wipes depending on your requirement.
- It also offers the ability to erase 40+ storage devices like hard drives, SSDs, USBs, flash drives, and many more.
- This application also provides filtering options by date range, file masking, and overwritten text data.
- With it, you can wipe the disk or select a folder as you like.
- It is very easy to perform without having strong technical knowledge.
Time To Say Goodbye
In this description, we have discussed the complete solution to erase all information from a hard drive so that it cannot be recovered. We have discussed the basic introduction and reason for this query. In addition, we have introduced a trusted solution to erase all types of storage devices error-free. I hope that after reading this you will get the answer that suits your desires. Now you have the perfect application to solve this problem instantly. If you have a similar question, you can contact us anytime, anywhere for an instant solution.
Related Post: How Do I Erase Hard Drive Before Donating My Computer?