In this technical tutorial, you will learn what an EML file is and how to open it. Additionally, we’ll discuss how to change the default application that Windows uses to manage EML files. The instructions are compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
EML is an acronym for email or email. It is an email storage file extension that allows users to save email messages in it. It is a standard file format and compatible for opening with several email clients like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Entourage Mail, Eudora Mail, and many more email clients. However, Outlook is one of the most widely used email clients and one of the safest email clients according to research. Due to the updated features, most of the users would like to import EML files to Outlook.
Reason To Open EML File In Outlook
- According to the report, Outlook is a safer and more secure client compared to others.
- Outlook provides updated features based on user satisfaction and meets their expectations.
- EML can only store a single email message. It is a very difficult task to manage the bulk of EML files while Outlook saves its entire mailbox data like contacts, emails, calendars, tasks, and other mailbox data in PST format.
- EML does not support file locking features while PST offers advanced password protection to ensure data security.
- EML files get corrupted quickly in comparison to other file formats.
How To Open EML File In Outlook Using Manual Approach?
If you have an active Outlook profile and want to open some EML files. Then this solution is definitely for you. So, without investing your important time, let’s proceed with the working process of this manual technique.
- Open Outlook and create a separate folder in the inbox.
- Locate the EML file path and select any you want to open.
- Hold the cursor on the selected EML file and move the pointer to a separate folder in Outlook.
- Now EML files opened properly in Outlook.
Why Manual Technique Is Not A Prime Choice Of Expert?
- The EML file will appear as an attachment in Outlook.
- It eats up a lot of your crucial time and energy.
- Strong technical skills were required to complete this process.
- Any skipped steps may corrupt your EML files.
- Outlook installation and configuration are required to complete this process.
How To Open Batch EML File In Outlook Using a Professional Approach?
If you are not satisfied with the manual approach and want to overcome all the challenges of the manual approach. So, we suggest you go for the EML to PST converter. It is the perfect and fastest solution to convert large amounts of EML files without facing excessive limitations. This software development is specially coded with a strong algorithm to ensure data security and prevent any information leakage.
- Install the tool on your Windows desktop and click on it.
- Browse EML files and upload them to the software interface.
- From the list of export type, select the PST option.
- Finally, browse the output location you need and click “Convert” to get the result immediately.
Why Is a Professional Approach More Suitable Than Others?
- File integrity was preserved just like the original data. In addition, the PST converter offers high data security so that the data remains unchanged.
- This software is very simple to use for all types of computer users without advanced technical skills.
- It also offers a filter function to convert selected data and is also useful for skipping unnecessary files.
- This software is safe and there is no need to be subject to any restrictions.
- There is no requirement to install any other tool to end this operation.
This technical guide explains what an EML file is and how to open it. We have given a basic overview and also mentioned some important reasons for opening EML files. In addition, we have also discussed a manual and professional approach to end this request and all issues immediately. Since the manual approach is not foolproof, we recommend you go for a professional approach to kill this query immediately. So why waste your important time trying this tool today?
Also Discussed: How Do I Export PST Files From Outlook 2011 For Mac?